Saturday, June 23, 2007

You go, Mr. Huckabee

My sister directed my attention to this YouTube clip of presidential candidate Mike Huckabee answering a question during the Republican debate. He gets a little testy with the moderators, which is always fun, but the main thing is how he articulates his position on evolution versus the biblical account of creation. Before today, I had barely heard this guy's name. Now I'm hoping he makes it to the election so I can vote for him.

As it turns out, the Home School Legal Defense Association has endorsed Huckabee for president. To find out more about him, visit his Web site.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your posting.

I work for the Governor, and wondered if you would like to be on a blogger conference call we will be having this week with him.

Shoot me an e-mail at vincent.harris@explorehuckabee.com and let me know

Thanks!

Unknown said...

Wow. He spoke well. That could have gone rather poorly.

Anonymous said...

This is a typical politician waffling and not answering the question, trying to stand on both sides of the fence! I still don't know if he believes in evolution or not...

Custom Web Applications