Sunday, June 10, 2007

First stab at it

I've now been blogging for a few weeks at , and I figured I'd better start my own page. This is my first attempt at personal blogging, so we'll see if I really have enough to say to make it worthwhile.

Writing about Bring Me Hope and its mission has helped me understand the benefits and drawbacks to instant publishing. I'm used to having at least an overnight delay when I write for the newspaper, and when it goes on the Web, I have but a few seconds to think over what I'm about to publish and decide whether it's worthy, appropriate, and so on. The benefits decidedly outweigh the drawbacks, however, and I think I will enjoy having this outlet. Thanks for reading, and please leave a comment when you feel so led.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I guess i Should have left my comment down here insted of up there. I feel like one of those people that walks around talking on their "hands free" head set and their phone in their hand. O well since I'm anonymous I guess I don't have to feel like a Jackson.

Custom Web Applications