Monday, June 18, 2007

Father's Day in photos

I spent most of the day at Felicita Park in Escondido with my new camera in hand. It's an interesting place--similar to Live Oak Park in Fallbrook, only with more grass and better playgrounds. There were some great moments. Here are a few.

Dad seemed to enjoy himself, opening gifts and playing with his grandsons.

"Baby" was a very skittish chihuahua who only let me take his picture because he was on a leash.

At one point, Jonny saw me resting, camera around my neck, and said, "Will you take a picture of me with sticks, Uncle Tom?" How could I resist?

1 comment:

Peg Pfingsten said...

There's nothing better than spending a day in the out-of-doors with little kids and loved ones. Thank you for being there--and for letting me get my hands on that great camera of yours!

Custom Web Applications