Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Update

I have no idea what I will end up reporting on today. Last night, I slept at Kenny and Paige's house on the western border of Fallbrook, and when I woke up, the smoke was very thick overhead. My car was covered in ashes.

The fire has moved north, into De Luz. Right now, it's heading for the Riverside County line, and officials are also worried about it turning around and heading east toward Rainbow. Residents of Fallbrook may be let back in beginning tomorrow, and there will be a state emergency resource hub set up at the Fallbrook Community Center on Thursday morning. For those of you who are displaced, sit tight. If your home is in or near downtown Fallbrook, chances are it is fine. Keep praying for the firefighters and decision-makers, and please pray for me, that I would be able to do some good, useful reporting today.

No comments:

Custom Web Applications